We are delighted to offer live video coverage to fans for the 2020/21 season.
You can register and pay for your one-game pass in the days leading up to the next home match.
Where possible, all regular home league games will be streamed, priced at £7.99. Away games can only be viewed via other clubs’ streaming services, and we’ll provide links to these on our fixtures page.
We will offer our home cup games on a pay-per-view basis, with pricing confirmed ahead of each fixture. Cup games can only be streamed by the home club unless they transfer their streaming rights to the visiting club, so our away cup games will normally be available via the host clubs’ streaming services.
How to watch
Follow these instructions to get set up for Stranraer FC LIVE.
- First, run an internet speed test to check your connection is capable of streaming video in 1080p high definition. Your download speed will need to be over 5mbps. See these tips on how to boost your internet speed.
- Then, register and pay for the appropriate plan as early as possible.
- Sign in using the email address and password you used when you registered.
- Within your Stranraer FC LIVE account, click the Live Video link around 15 minutes before kickoff.
- You’ll see the video on the next page – if not, refresh it.
- Hover your mouse over the video (or tap it on mobile) and select the small square icon to make it full screen.
If you’re already a Stranraer FC LIVE subscriber, you can access the stream within your online account.
Season ticket holders
If you’re a season ticket holder and have not yet requested your streaming access, please contact us at [email protected].
We will check your details against our season ticket records before setting you up with your Stranraer FC LIVE account.
Please note: You must register your at least 24 hours before the next home game in order to guarantee access to the next stream.
We have updated our support section with a list of issues encountered and solutions.
If you experience further technical problems, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll do our best to help.