by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Stranraer FC website and subsets
We may collect data in the following:
- Stranraer FC website, including Stranraer FC LIVE
- Stranraer FC season tickets
- Stranraer FC mascots
Please see our streaming terms and conditions for more details.
We use Google Analytics to understand how you use our website (https://stranraerfc.org).
For more information, see Google Analytics privacy.
What we collect
We may collect the following information if you fill in a season ticket or subscription form, hospitality sales sign up form or contact via our email contact button:
- email address
- telephone number
Date of birth is collected via the season ticket renewal form to enable concessionary tickets to be validated.
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for:
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
We may periodically send promotional emails about matches, hospitality, events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
When you complete any ‘contact us’ form you will be asked whether or not you would like to receive communication from us related to products and services we offer that we believe you may be interested in. If you do consent to receiving this information, you can change your mind at any time and will be given an easy way to do this.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have a number of rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. These rights include:
- the right to obtain details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 – if you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at [email protected] or write to Stranraer Football Club, Stair Park London Road, Stranraer, DG9 8BS
- the right to request that we rectify any information we are holding on you if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete – please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
- the right to withdraw your consent to our holding your personal data at any time
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Regulator (details provided below) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the ‘Contact’ section below.
How long we will keep your data
We will only retain your data if you have “opted in” or in the case of season tickets until the end of the following renewal period. If you opt not to renew your season ticket and have “opted out”, your data will
be removed from our systems.
- going their website at www.ico.org.uk
- giving them a call on 03031231113
- writing to them at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF