Stranraer Football Club,
Email: [email protected]
Stadium capacity: 4178
Pitch dimensions: 103m x 64m
- CAR: Set your satnav for DG9 8BS. We’re just over 2hours’ drive from Glasgow. Parking is available free of charge at the ground.
- TRAIN: Stranraer train station is approximately 20 minutes’ walk away from Stair Park. Check the latest train times.
- BUS: We’re 15 minutes’ walk away from Port Rodie bus stop, but local buses stop very close to the ground on London Road. Plan your journey.
- TAXI: Local firm McLeans Taxis operates across Dumfries and Galloway – call 01776 705555 to book.
- FERRY: Stena Line operate regular sailings from Northern Ireland.
- AIR: Glasgow Prestwick Airport is an hour and a half’s drive from Stair Park, with trains running to and from the town.
Entering the ground
Away supporters enter via the away turnstiles in the North Stand, which is affectionately known as the ‘Coo Shed’.
All supporters are invited to the Pavilion Bar, which is located beside the away turnstiles.
You can also find a warm welcome at the Stranraer FC Fitba’ Bar, which is a short walk away from the ground at North Strand Street in the town centre.